Monday, 10 February 2014
Welcome to the Bad Feeling! What is this and why am I reading it?
Good question. My name is Greg Tuff and this is what I am calling my "semi professional" blog. I call it this because I wanna get paid to write stuff, yet my writing currently has no market value whatsoever (a great injustice as that may be). This is blog serves 2 purposes: to show people what I can write and to entertain the masses. Also, if anyone wants to contribute and get full credit for your writing email me at decaps86@gmail.com. I can edit it, look at it and see if it works. I mostly write analytical, comedic mini essays about the news and culture. I have ideas for fiction and creative writing, however the idea I have is good but totally fucking depressing. Anyway, thats the idea behind the blog. Hope you people read and enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment